4 Steps to a Fresh, Clean, Healthy Carpet And 7 Questions to Ask Any Cleaner
Before Inviting Them Into Your Home
If you’re thinking about having your carpets cleaned, BLUE TEAM Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning of San Marcos,Ca encourages you to follow these four steps:
STEP #1: Make a commitment to yourself to get your carpets cleaned.
The longer they remain dirty, the sooner they’ll wear out.Plus the longer you have to breathe all the pollens, fungus and chemicals that hide in your carpet.
STEP #2: List your objectives.
Do you want only the dirt removed, something you could do with a rented shampooer, or do you want all the bacteria, fungus, chemicals and dust mites removed, which will require a hot water truck-mount cleaner, as we use. Do you want to work with an honest, reputable company? or are you willing to risk working with the company that offers you the lowest price, knowing that the company might not be in business tomorrow.
STEP #3: Ask questions.
The way you learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are seven tough questions to ask a carpet cleaner before inviting them into your home:
1. Would you clean a stainmaster carpet like any other carpet? If they answer yes, i would not recommend this company.
2. Do you offer a money back guarantee? If so is it “Limited”?
3. What will your equipment and cleaning solutions remove from my carpet?
4. When you clean carpets, what ph state are my carpets in? if they can not answer this, i would not recommend this company.
This is crucial to keeping the carpets from premature resoiling. Best ph for this is 6-7.
5. What training and experiance have you had in cleaning carpets? And will your method of cleaning satisfy my warranty?
6. Are you certified by the IICRC and will you show me your certification certificates?
7. Are your cleaning technicians certified by the IICRC and can I see their certifications?
STEP #4: Once you’re satisfied that you’re working with an honest, competent professional, invite him into your home and ask for a specific quotation in writing .
A written quotation gives you the assurance that you know exactly what your job will cost, no surprises.
Call or Txt 858-566-3082 or visit us online at blueteamcarpetcleaning.com
By following these four steps, you’ll gain all the information you need to make an informed, intelligent decision. If you want your carpeting to be completely and healthfully cleaned removing the bacteria, fungus, chemicals, pollens, and tobacco products then we invite you to call or txt us today!
We’ll be happy to answer your questions provide you a cost estimate over the telephone or online or come into your home and give you a free written quotation without cost or obligation of any kind. To reach us, call or Txt 858-566-3082 or online at blueteamcarpetcleaning.com